August 17, 2012

Quantum Tune Up with the Amethyst BioMat!


In all my treatments I have meanwhile added the Amethyst BioMat treatment as an absolute therapeutic gem. It improves the holistic therapeutic effects of my work in tangible ways. And there are more benefits to be discovered as I continue to include this unique healing tool in my daily practice.

What does the Amethyst BioMat?


In a nutshell:
I brings all body functions into a equilibrium on various body levels, such as cardiovascular, lymphatic, hormone and nervous system through stress relief deep in the atoms, cells and molecules. The brainwaves are measurable enhanced into theta waves, signalizing a deep relaxation meditative state. This contributes greatly to the body balancing function. It is an essential key condition for our bodily self healing forces to function at it's best!

More detailed information: www.balanceyourlife-astrid.blogspot.com/p/new-thermo-therapy.html

It is a state-of-the-art technology, a breakthrough in medical science!


And here is my SEPTEMBER SPECIAL for you:

With anyone of my therapeutic treatments

you have upfront 15min FREE on the Amethyst BioMat!

Check it out! Call: 738-2469 or 347-8050

 

The Amethyst BioMat is for professional AND for home use.

Besides my therapeutic practice I am also a DISTRIBUTOR of the Amethyst BioMat.There is a variety in BioMats you can purchase for your home use. It's an investment for your health.

Please see below (all prices are in US$ and have 30 years warranty):






For more information check out my website: www.astrid.thebiomatcompany.uswww.astrid.thebiomatcompany.us
or call me: 738-2469 or 347-8050.


No comments:

Post a Comment