June 26, 2012

Thermo Therapy:

The more I work with the BioMat the more excited I am with the results I observe with my clients. I like to share with you all this testimonial (names are changed):
Dear S.,
I am thrilled for Leila!  What I have noticed for myself is that I too can take deep satisfying breaths now after sleeping on the Bio Mat for just a little over a month. I do not have asthma but my lung capacity has improved.
My hips no longer hurt when I get out of bed. I sleep deeper and if I do wake up I am able to back to sleep much quicker when I am on the Bio Mat. I had a small wart on my hip for several years. It's getting smaller every day and I have done nothing to remedy it except add the Bio Mat to my life.
People have noticed a difference in my overall appearance as well. I have been told I am looking younger these days by a few friends. I have lost 6 lbs. I attribute this to cutting back on sweetened drinks (soda, sweet teas) but the strange thing is that I have no cravings. This was not possible before the Bio Mat. I do believe it helps with the cravings. Some people tell me that it is a little too expensive and that they cannot afford it. I look at them and ask "How can you not afford something that will prevent disease and improve your health and well being?" In the long run, the cost of the mat pays for itself by prevention and healing.
I strongly recommend the Bio Mat to anyone who wants to live longer, healthier and stronger.

Thanks!
Martha V.

Leila is the daughter of Martha V. 
Leila is an Registered Nurse.
**********************************************************************************************************
BioMat sessions are the best to achieve equilibrium in the cardio-vascular, metabolic and brain-wave body functions and are therefore best for any stress relief.
Enjoy regular BioMat sessions before or after a work day or during lunch time, preferably 30 or 60 minutes for best beneficial effects.

Here is my offer:


Questions? Feel free to require more information
or book a test session (pay 15min/ stay 30min).

For good health and a joyful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment