April 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I am delighted to offer my services as a therapist and a consultant in Trinidad & Tobago. Some of my treatments are quite unique in this country. I want to focus my trestments around wellbeing and wellness. Balance Your Life says it all, as this is exactly what this is all about, because if your life can grow and maintain the perfect balance, it won't only be your health that benefits, but you will become more aware and find out who you are, what your potential is and why you are here. Fullfillment in life brings joy and success.
Your spirit will be uplifted, as will your intuition which will help you find the beautiful flow of life that allows you to live in love, peace and joy. This, in turn, will lead to harmony. Isn't that what we all want?
My therapy office is at Alicia's House in St. Anns, Port of Spain, Trinidad.

For more detailled information check out the pages on my blogger!
Post a comment or write me an e-mail if you like:
Or call to make an appointment:
738 2469 or 347 8050.

Yours sincerely,
Astrid Hirschmann






No comments:

Post a Comment